How to apply
What do we look for in our Interns?
- A passionate for pets
- 'Can do’ attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to enhance your veterinary skills
The Nurse Internship program is now available throughout New South Wales, Victoria, Australia Capital Territory, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland!
Should you be interested in participating in the Greencross Vet Nurse Internship Program, please complete the Expression of Interest form, link provided below:
To guarantee eligibility, please ensure that all supporting documents are accompanied with your Expression of Interest.
Due to the practical nature of the program, there are limited positions available in each region. Our Internship Program Coordinator will be in touch to discuss upcoming positions and availability.
- This enables us to assess your eligibility for the program, confirm a suitable placement and arrange an interview and work trial day in clinic.
Confirmation and payment
If your application is successful, you will be offered a 9 month Veterinary Nurse Internship position with Greencross Limited.
- The course fee is $2,750 and must be paid in full by the intern prior to course commencement and starting in clinic.
Congratulations! Our Nurse Internship program offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to launch your veterinary career.
- For full terms and conditions regarding the program, please ensure you read the internship agreement located here.
- Once you begin your nurse internship program, we will be asking for your continued feedback to ensure you receive support and guidance throughout your journey.
If you have any questions, please email us directly at email@example.com