New Co-location Practice Opportunity Available - West Gosford NSW
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Location||West Gosford, NSW|
|Contact||Dr Tony Goldstone|
SMALL ANIMAL - LOCATION: WEST GOSFORD, NSW
Opportunities Available In Our New Colocation Practices.
In late 2015 and 2016 we created 15 opportunities for vets within our profession to be part of our unique colocation practice model.
We are now looking for the next group of people to join us on this exciting adventure.
- Our practice sites have been selected in high-potential locations.
- Our practices are purpose-built and designed.
- These clinic sites are in existing Pet Barn or City Farmers pet retail stores – handing you a network of highly engaged pet owners at your clinic doorstep on a daily basis.
Greencross Vets clinics are planned, fitted-out and equipped to a level that our team members are proud of, are a pleasure to work in and reflect our commitment to leading-edge care. Digital imaging, ultrasonography, IM3 Dentistry and in house lab underpin high standards of clinical care.
You have the freedom to control the clinical decisions within the practice and grow with the collegiate network and business mentorship support of Greencross Vets. Business profit share is available in all locations
We have opportunities available for inspirational leaders who have a passion for developing people, delivering the highest standards of patient care and customer service in the areas listed above with a number of additional sites becoming available.
Our leaders will possess the following experience, skills and abilities:
- A minimum of two years experience as a veterinarian.
- Inspire, lead and motivate teams & form engaged relationships with team members & clients
- An understanding of the drivers of financial performance and a desire to be mentored in business development.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- A desire to grow yourself, your team & practice and drive the Greencross Standards of Care.
To join us on the next stage on your veterinary career, please contact:
Dr Tony Goldstone BVSc
General Manager Vet Partnerships and Colocations.