Full Time and Part Time Locum Veterinarian - Brisbane East, West and North Regions QLD
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Position Type||Part Time|
|Location||Brisbane East, West and North regions QLD|
Locum Veterinary Associate
Full Time and Part Time Available
Brisbane East, West and North Region, QLD
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 130 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting opportunity exists for 2 qualified Veterinary Associates to join our passionate team in our Brisbane East, West and North Regions. We have 2 roles available, and will consider job-share arrangements.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Veterinarian;
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian;
- Current registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive, friendly and flexible attitude.
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary (commensurate with experience);
- AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment;
- Access to our rewards & bonus schemes.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager